Welcome to the Greater Bangor Association of REALTORS®!
This website provides information about upcoming events, courses, and general Association-related news to current and future REALTORS® and Affiliate Members. Check our Community Page for how we are involved, and how YOU can get involved in the community!
LATEST GBAR NEWS:
2017 GBAR EDUCATION EVENT:
Bangor Savings Bank and Central Maine Title are offering a free class at the G. Clifton Eames Learning Center in Bangor. Linda Gifford, Esq., sponsored by The Real Estate Learning Group, will present “Oops! There’s a Problem with the Title” on March 1 from 1:00-4:00. The Maine Real Estate Commission has approved this course for 3 hours of continuing education credit. To register, please click here.
Code of Ethics Suspensions:
Online at a cost ** (and Maine CE credit) at any of the following:
RAMCO Member Portal
- Under the EVENTS tab, you can find your CE Certificates (and 3-year history) from courses you’ve taken through GBAR or another Association in the state. Keep in mind, any courses you’ve taken through an outside provider such as a lender or title company will not necessarily be listed here. You will also see upcoming meetings and courses on the HOME page, as they are posted.
- Under the DIRECTORY tab, you can search the entire membership for contact info.
- On the HOME page, and under the MY ORDERS tab, you may find a balance due. This balance may consist of the cost of prior membership meetings where you may have forgotten to bring cash or a check, Reals on Wheels Broker Open House Tour fees that are due, and your dues bills for 2017. You can safely pay these fees directly from here with a credit card. If you feel there is an error, please contact the Association.
The Greater Bangor Association of REALTORS® provides valuable services to its members and promotes high ethical standards while striving to enhance the quality of life in our community, the image of the REALTOR® professional, and the preservation of real property rights.
- Stable Growth Expected for Commercial Real Estate in 2017
WASHINGTON (February 23, 2017) — Steered ahead by strengthening demand in smaller markets, the commercial real estate sector should remain on stable ground in 2017 and offer decent returns for investo …
- Existing-Home Sales Jump in January
WASHINGTON (February 22, 2017) — Existing-home sales stepped out to a fast start in 2017, surpassing a recent cyclical high and increasing in January to the fastest pace in almost a decade, according …
- NAR, Realtor.com® Identify Growing Rift Between Housing Availability and Affordability
WASHINGTON (February 16, 2017) — Existing-home sales are forecast to expand 1.7 percent in 2017, but a new housing affordability model created jointly by the National Association of Realtors® and real …
REALTOR® Magazine Headlines
- New Reality? Buyers Face Fewer Choices February 23, 2017
As the spring selling season approaches and buyers start their searches, listings are down more than 7 percent compared to a year ago across the… …
- 5 Commercial Tech Companies to Know February 23, 2017
The shifts in the commercial industry have led to a golden age of commercial real estate technology. Here are five companies making a big impact… …
- Where FHA Loans Are the Most Popular February 23, 2017
You don’t usually need 20 percent down to buy a home. Find out where home buyers are taking advantage of the lower down payment requirements… …