Welcome to the Greater Bangor Association of REALTORS®!
This website provides information about upcoming events, courses, and general Association-related news to current and future REALTORS® and Affiliate Members. Check our Community Page for how we are involved, and how YOU can get involved in the community!
LATEST GBAR NEWS:
RAMCO Member Portal
- Under the EVENTS tab, you can find your CE Certificates (and 3-year history) from courses you’ve taken through GBAR. If you are looking for certificates from the MAR Convention or another Association in the state, you will need to log on to their portals (see links below). Also, keep in mind, any courses you’ve taken through an outside provider such as a lender or title company will not necessarily be listed here. You will also see upcoming meetings and courses on the HOME page, as they are posted.
- Under the DIRECTORY tab, you can search the entire membership for contact info.
- On the HOME page, and under the MY ORDERS tab, you may find a balance due. This balance may consist of the cost of prior membership meetings where you may have forgotten to pay, Reals on Wheels Broker Open House Tour fees that are due, and your dues bills for the current year. You can safely pay these fees directly from here with a credit card. If you feel there is an error, please contact the Association.
The Greater Bangor Association of REALTORS® provides valuable services to its members and promotes high ethical standards while striving to enhance the quality of life in our community, the image of the REALTOR® professional, and the preservation of real property rights.
- 6 REALTOR® Associations Honored for Community Outreach
WASHINGTON (March 28, 2017) – The National Association of Realtors® has honored six Realtor® associations across the country with Community Outreach Awards. These awards recognize associations that ha …
- Existing-Home Sales Stumble in February
WASHINGTON (March 22, 2017) — After starting the year at the fastest pace in almost a decade, existing-home sales slid in February but remained above year ago levels both nationally and in all major r …
- NAR HOME Survey: Economic, Financial Optimism Surges; Renters Lukewarm About Buying
WASHINGTON (March 15, 2017) — Multiple years of uninterrupted job gains and hope that the best is yet to come in 2017 are igniting consumer confidence across the country, and especially in rural and m …
REALTOR® Magazine Headlines
- This Is the Worst ‘Housing Drought’ Ever March 27, 2017
The number of homes for sale is at the lowest level on record. Home buyers likely will find fewer options this spring. …
- Which Amenity Is Worth the Most to Renters? March 27, 2017
Sure, bedrooms and bathrooms are the two largest factors affecting apartment rent, but a few amenities are also having an impact, a new study… …
- Welcome, 30 Under 30 Class of 2017 March 27, 2017
Find out who made the cut this year and which finalist received the most votes in the Web Choice Award contest. …