Welcome to the Greater Bangor Association of REALTORS®!
This website provides information about upcoming events, courses, and general Association-related news to current and future REALTORS® and Affiliate Members. Check our Community Page for how we are involved, and how YOU can get involved in the community!
LATEST GBAR NEWS:
Nancy Harrison of Bangor Savings Bank!
RAMCO Member Portal
- Under the EVENTS tab, you can find your CE Certificates (and 3-year history) from courses you’ve taken through GBAR or another Association in the state. Keep in mind, any courses you’ve taken through an outside provider such as a lender or title company will not necessarily be listed here. You will also see upcoming meetings and courses on the HOME page, as they are posted.
- Under the DIRECTORY tab, you can search the entire membership for contact info.
- On the HOME page, and under the MY ORDERS tab, you may find a balance due. This balance may consist of the cost of prior membership meetings where you may have forgotten to bring cash or a check, Reals on Wheels Broker Open House Tour fees that are due, and your dues bills for 2017. You can safely pay these fees directly from here with a credit card. If you feel there is an error, please contact the Association.
The Greater Bangor Association of REALTORS® provides valuable services to its members and promotes high ethical standards while striving to enhance the quality of life in our community, the image of the REALTOR® professional, and the preservation of real property rights.
- First-time Buyers Steer Existing-Home Sales Higher in September
WASHINGTON (October 20, 2016) — Existing-home sales rebounded strongly in September and were propelled by sales from first-time buyers reaching a 34 percent share, which is a high not seen in over fou …
- Five Notable Nuggets from NAR’s Home Buyer and Sellers Survey’s 35-Year History
WASHINGTON (October 18, 2016) – When the first Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers was introduced 35 years ago by the National Association of Realtors®, mortgage rates were over four times higher than …
- New REALTOR® Benefits Partner Allows Members to Save on Financial Management Software
WASHINGTON (October 13, 2016) — The National Association of Realtors®, through the REALTOR Benefits® Program, has partnered with Intuit, the global leader in financial management software products, to …
REALTOR® Magazine Headlines
- What First-Time Buyers Need From You October 21, 2016
The number of first-time home buyers entering the market is skyrocketing, and they’re expected to fuel the housing market into 2017. Is your… …
- More Owners Are Remodeling: Be Their Guide October 21, 2016
A new study shows a strong uptick in home renovation and repair spending. Share information with your clients on some of the best projects for… …
- Mortgage Rates Surge to 4-Month High October 21, 2016
Reassure your clients that rates are still near historical lows, but they may want to lock in soon if the increases continue. …