Welcome to the Greater Bangor Association of REALTORS®!
This website provides information about upcoming events, courses, and general Association-related news to current and future REALTORS® and Affiliate Members. Check our Community Page for how we are involved, and how YOU can get involved in the community!
LATEST GBAR NEWS:
Code of Ethics Deadline:
Online at a cost ** (and Maine CE credit) at any of the following:
RAMCO Member Portal
- Under the EVENTS tab, you can find your CE Certificates (and 3-year history) from courses you’ve taken through GBAR or another Association in the state. Keep in mind, any courses you’ve taken through an outside provider such as a lender or title company will not necessarily be listed here. You will also see upcoming meetings and courses on the HOME page, as they are posted.
- Under the DIRECTORY tab, you can search the entire membership for contact info.
- On the HOME page, and under the MY ORDERS tab, you may find a balance due. This balance may consist of the cost of prior membership meetings where you may have forgotten to bring cash or a check, Reals on Wheels Broker Open House Tour fees that are due, and your dues bills for 2017. You can safely pay these fees directly from here with a credit card. If you feel there is an error, please contact the Association.
The Greater Bangor Association of REALTORS® provides valuable services to its members and promotes high ethical standards while striving to enhance the quality of life in our community, the image of the REALTOR® professional, and the preservation of real property rights.
- FHA Mortgage Insurance Premium Reduction a Fresh Start, Says NAR President Brown
WASHINGTON (January 9, 2017) – Lower costs are coming for homebuyers seeking a Federal Housing Administration -insured mortgage. FHA announced today that they are cutting annual premiums for mortgage …
- Pending Home Sales Backpedal in November
WASHINGTON (December 28, 2016) — Pending home sales dipped in November to their lowest level in nearly a year as the brisk upswing in mortgage rates and not enough inventory dispirited some would-be b …
- NAR CEO Dale Stinton to Retire, Search Firm Retained
WASHINGTON (December 28, 2016) – After 36 years of service, National Association of Realtors® CEO Dale Stinton will retire from the association in 2017. Chicago-based executive search firm Heidrick …
REALTOR® Magazine Headlines
- Millennials Are Missing Out on Home Equity January 13, 2017
“The most impactful contributor to consumer wealth since the great financial crisis has been growth in home equity,” says one… …
- Play Up Home’s ‘Hot Spots’ to Warm Up Buyers January 13, 2017
Certain rooms in a home can make homeowners conjure up positive emotions and memories. Researchers say you can highlight those “hot spots… …
- Lenders Aim for 21-Day Closing Window January 13, 2017
In an era of bloated closing times, some lenders are looking to quicken the pace it takes to get your buyers to the settlement table. …