Welcome to the Greater Bangor Association of REALTORS®!
This website provides information about upcoming events, courses, and general Association-related news to current and future REALTORS® and Affiliate Members. Check our Community Page for how we are involved, and how YOU can get involved in the community!
LATEST GBAR NEWS:
RAMCO Member Portal
- Under the EVENTS tab, you can find your CE Certificates (and 3-year history) from courses you’ve taken through GBAR. If you are looking for certificates from the MAR Convention or another Association in the state, you will need to log on to their portals (see links below). Also, keep in mind, any courses you’ve taken through an outside provider such as a lender or title company will not necessarily be listed here. You will also see upcoming meetings and courses on the HOME page, as they are posted.
- Under the DIRECTORY tab, you can search the entire membership for contact info.
- On the HOME page, and under the MY ORDERS tab, you may find a balance due. This balance may consist of the cost of prior membership meetings where you may have forgotten to pay, Reals on Wheels Broker Open House Tour fees that are due, and your dues bills for the current year. You can safely pay these fees directly from here with a credit card. If you feel there is an error, please contact the Association.
The Greater Bangor Association of REALTORS® provides valuable services to its members and promotes high ethical standards while striving to enhance the quality of life in our community, the image of the REALTOR® professional, and the preservation of real property rights.
- Existing-Home Sales Jumped 4.4% in March
WASHINGTON (April 21, 2017) — Existing-home sales took off in March to their highest pace in over 10 years, and severe supply shortages resulted in the typical home coming off the market significantly …
- Second Century Ventures Announces 2017 REach® Accelerator Class
CHICAGO (April 20, 2017) – The National Association of Realtors®’ strategic investment arm, Second Century Ventures, unveiled seven organizations chosen for the 2017 class of REach®, a growth technolo …
- Personal Safety Company Guard Llama Scores Deal on ABC's "Shark Tank"
WASHINGTON (April 17, 2017) – With an offer of $100,000 from investor Barbara Corcoran, 2015 REach real estate technology accelerator participant and personal safety device company, Guard Llama, is of …
REALTOR® Magazine Headlines
- 4 Bathroom Fads That Turn Buyers Off April 24, 2017
If your listing includes these fading bathroom trends, you might have a harder time selling it. …
- 'Fake Architect' Scam Channels 'Seinfeld' Plot April 24, 2017
A man in upstate New York posing as a registered architect allegedly duped businesses and municipalities out of more than $200,000 since 2010, a… …
- Closing Timelines Get Even Shorter April 24, 2017
The average time to close on all home-loan types dropped to 43 days in March—the quickest pace since February 2015. Find out other trends… …